I'm Afraid of Butterflies I'm Afraid of Butterflies

close...

i like the story, it's a good one. your clues were well-placed! some parts seem a bit weird, but you already addressed that. i'm sure a full version would be great.

voice-acting, which you also addressed, was sub-par. the lines werene't bad at all (again, the story was well-written), but just the voices themselves.

the animation i found to be great. i liked the overall style of the film. people are just idiots (what emo kid would have a yellow scooter?!). her bf did look oddly like a javabean or A&F model hehe. i liked your FbF inserts a lot. i think you'll make a great full FbF some day ^.^

as a final product is was merely okay, but i KNOW you have the ability to do excellent! i'm sure even the full version was much better. honestly the only *flaws* i can find in this movie are the voices and the strange transitions. i definitly hope to see more from you =D

Nandi responds:

Now your making me wonder what a "javabean or A&F model" is exactly... could be obvious T_T; . Thank you for the review.

Bean TV Bean TV

emoness

in light of recent events, the emoTV song should be changed

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES
GOT NOWHERE TO RUN...

that would have made it that much more awesome lol

WigheadFilms responds:

i dont know what events your talking about!

Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

cute, i liked it!

totally agree. especially halloween. we all celebrate it because we all believe in the night of the spirits, right? of course!

asshole people celebrate shit out of tradition, not neccisarily religion. my whole family gathers up for christmas and we have an awesome time. sure, half of us are atheist/agnostic, but who cares. we're having a great time together. who cares why someone celebrates something, leave them to their own fucking business.

Pixel Monsters Pixel Monsters

i like the "idea" of creating a character

while the idea of creating a character sounds nice, it doesn't seem to affect the gameplay in ANY way. it's like the same thing as choosing a character portrait/avatar solely for aesthetic purposes. i would DEFINITLY rate the game much higher if somehow the character creation affected gameplay or the stats of your character or something of the sort. it's just another random RPG, otherwise.

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

it's pretty good

there's a lil glitch kind of though. for the platform to the far-left, you have to move the water thing just a little bit to the right. there's a gap on the side where one can stand and they'll never get hit. pretty good game overall though.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

pffft...

Despiar you idiot. 99.9% of games these days have, as you put it, "stolen ideas." and besides that, he even claims this is a REMAKE of the old Mac game Taipan. there are so many games based off the concept of buying and selling products across different areas. these days, there are VERY few originial ideas. some are horrible, but others shine.